Bob Eaton RR auction Crime items; Large Crack Pipe

RR Autograph Auctions sells other stuff besides just autographs.The have auctions where they sell crime memoriabilia.

Stuff used in gangs, the Mafia, serial Killer Items. Guns used in crimes, pictures of crimes, personal items belonging to infamouse criminals.

Look here you see Bob holding the worlds largest crack Pipe. This is the very same crack pipe that Charlie Manson used right before his wackey interview he had with John Stossell on 20/20.

This crack pipe was allegedly sold to and used by Barack when he wrote up the current health care bill.This Wacky Large crack pipe is also in the Guinness book of Large Records as the worlds largest crack pipe ever in the history of crack pipes.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 4 No 4
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 01, 2014 #849537

As a thirty-eight year collector, I find this post lacks the humor that the OP was aiming for. Todays collectors rely on the advice to of ignorant. COA's have legals blurbs along the bottom that basically say that the issuer is harmless and the certificate only represents an opinion. An opinion and Certified are two very different things. I advised an eBay seller that his autograph was not real and this seller eMailed me and admitted his own doubts but declared that the COA made the autograph [sic] "legally Authentic". What an ***! In my day, we collected autographs of people of whom we admired and this was done, not for profit but for fun.
Ned S. Armestaur

Erin n

Jun 14, 2014 #827372

This is a joke. Right ?

Banana Head Pudding

Apr 17, 2014 #806252

When the men the on the chess board get up and tell you where to go and you just had some kind of a mushroom go ask Alice when shes ten feet tall. Feed Your Head !

0 2 Reply
Julie M

Apr 16, 2014 #805841 Bothell, Washington

HA ! HA ! Hearty Har Har ! OMG ! I can't believe someone posted this ! I am hanging a copy on our bulletin board at work ! *** I just can't stop laughing !

Dolly Doo

Mar 04, 2014 #791145 Williamsburg, Virginia

Has Bob been smoking off it ? he has that strange grin !

Sarah Sansone

Mar 26, 2014 #799187 Nashua, New Hampshire

Back in the day we smoked many a bong Bobby and me.

Dec 14, 2013 #758087 Lowell, Massachusetts

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 11, 2013 #756467 Silver City, Nevada

OMG! I almost p'ed my pants when I read this ! LOL! (of course that is some type of Sci-fi movie prop)

1 1 Reply

Oct 13, 2013 #728690

I think that is part of the still that Hawkeye and Radar drank from in MASH.

0 1 Reply

Oct 05, 2013 #725712

RR is great place to go if all you want is a HJ from a non-nude asian woman

1 2 Reply

Sep 23, 2013 #720759

Yowzer ! I almost swallowed my cigarette when I read this ! This is too funny !!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

1 1 Reply
Autograph Expert

Sep 21, 2013 #719923

LOL ! I this that is actually a drive shaft from a space capsule ?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rr Auction. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rr Auction.
Filing a new complaint about