RR Autograph Auctions sells other stuff besides just autographs.The have auctions where they sell crime memoriabilia.

Stuff used in gangs, the Mafia, serial Killer Items. Guns used in crimes, pictures of crimes, personal items belonging to infamouse criminals.

Look here you see Bob holding the worlds largest crack Pipe. This is the very same crack pipe that Charlie Manson used right before his wackey interview he had with John Stossell on 20/20.

This crack pipe was allegedly sold to and used by Barack when he wrote up the current health care bill.This Wacky Large crack pipe is also in the Guinness book of Large Records as the worlds largest crack pipe ever in the history of crack pipes.

Had an Experience with Rr Auction?

Comments

As a thirty-eight year collector, I find this post lacks the humor that the OP was aiming for.Todays collectors rely on the advice to of ignorant.

COA's have legals blurbs along the bottom that basically say that the issuer is harmless and the certificate only represents an opinion. An opinion and Certified are two very different things. I advised an eBay seller that his autograph was not real and this seller eMailed me and admitted his own doubts but declared that the COA made the autograph [sic] "legally Authentic". What an ***!

In my day, we collected autographs of people of whom we admired and this was done, not for profit but for fun.

Ned S.Armestaur

This is a joke. Right ?

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico #814104

Really now ?

When the men the on the chess board get up and tell you where to go and you just had some kind of a mushroom go ask Alice when shes ten feet tall. Feed Your Head !

Bothell, Washington, United States #805841

HA !HA !

Hearty Har Har ! OMG ! I can't believe someone posted this !

I am hanging a copy on our bulletin board at work !*** I just can't stop laughing !

Williamsburg, Virginia, United States #791145

Has Bob been smoking off it ? he has that strange grin !

to Dolly Doo Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #799187

Back in the day we smoked many a bong Bobby and me.

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #758087

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver City, Nevada, United States #756467

OMG!I almost p'ed my pants when I read this !

LOL!(of course that is some type of Sci-fi movie prop)

I think that is part of the still that Hawkeye and Radar drank from in MASH.