Rr Auction - Booby Livingston Seagul of RR AUTOGRAPH AUCTIONS

Lack of judgement and good taste.R&R Autograph Auctions has often done what ever they need to to make sales.

They support a web site called AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIVE, managed by Steven Cyrkin. The purpose of Autograph Magazine Live is to educate the autograph consumer. They do this by publishing lies about all of RR AUTOGRAPH's competition, and they leave no one out ! R&R Autograph auction has published thousands of self promotional web sites, many with *** doo videos showing Bobby Livingston Seagul interviewing the staff at R&R.

Below is a weird picture of Bobby Livingston Seagul holding an autograph of a famous person while standing over that person's grave in a cemetary. Creepy and freaky weird.

This photo gives me the creeps and besides that, he is showing great disrespect for the deceased.The picture makes me sick.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 07, 2014 #881352

About the case
Between April 2011 and July of 2011, Plaintiff Michael Johnson personally delivered more than 20 autographed music items he had previously purchased from RR Auctions to PSA/DNA Authentication Services located in Santa Ana, California. The autographed items Plaintiff Michael Johnson purchased from Defendants RR Auction came with Certificates Of Authenticity issued from RR Auctions and/or RR Auctions music autograph authenticator, Roger Epperson.
All items submitted by Plaintiff Michael Johnson to PSA/DNA Authentication Services which Plaintiff Michael Johnson had previously purchased from RR Auctions we’re rejected by PSA/DNA Authentication Services as not authentic.
The Truth comes out

2 0 Reply
Fred Soblind

Mar 01, 2014 #789961

Well you see I happened to be back on the east coast
A few years back tryin to make me a buck
Like everybody else, well you know
Times get hard and well I got down on my luck
And I got tired of just roamin and bummin
Around, so I started thumbin my way Back to my old hometown You know I made quite a few miles In the first couple of days, and i Figured I'd be home in a week if my Luck held out this way But you know it was the third night I got stranded, it was out at a cold lonely Crossroads, and as the rain came Pouring down, I was hungry, tired Freezin, caught myself a chill, but It was just about that time that The lights of an old semi topped the hill You should of seen me smile when I Heard them air brakes come on, and I climbed up in that cab where I Knew it'd be warm at the wheel Well at the wheel sat a tiny man Id have to say he must of weighed 110 The way he stuck out a big hand and Said with a grin Bobby Livingston is the name And this here rigs called The R&R Well I asked him why he called his Rig such a name, but he just turned to me And said why son don't you know this here Rigll be puttin em all to shame, why There aint a driver on this Or any other line for that matter That's seen nothin but the taillights of Bobby Livingston And The R&R ! So we rode and talked the better part of the night And I told my stories and Bobby told his and I smoked up all his roaches as we rolled along He pushed her ahead with 10 forward gears Man that
... Show more

1 0 Reply

Dec 17, 2013 #760229 Germantown, Tennessee

This picture does lack good taste, especially if it was used to advertise autographs for sale.

1 0 Reply
Judy Judy

Oct 19, 2013 #730760

Weird ! Just in time for Halloween I suppose, but a little to strange to be selling autographs next to grave sites of the celebrity right up there with selling dirt from Ed Gein's grave.

Robert  Macavoy

Sep 24, 2013 #721370

I am speechless here, this picture is creepy and macabre. This picture lacks good taste.

Lois Nettleton

Sep 17, 2013 #718177

I find reading about things like this to be very painful. In 1993 brother was killed by a mass murderer and what gives auction houses the right to profit from tragedy ?

Peanace Johnson

Sep 17, 2013 #717974

My God ! how Taseless is this !!? Is this photoshopped ? If its is real then Bobby Livingston should be ashamed

Sep 15, 2013 #717247

These people are SICK. They have two serial killer murderabilia auctions a years selling autographs of serial killers - rapists - child molesters - and similar filth...now Booby the seagull is getting photographed in graveyards holding autographs of the dead . SICK PEOPLE SELLING SICK THINGS AND TAKING SICK IN THE HEAD PHOTOGRAPHS

Robert D. Mead III

Sep 05, 2013 #712322

Was this a halloween auction ? I don't like this picture at all and Mr Seagul is tresspassing on PRIVATE PROPERTY HERE ! I just was emailed a link to this and it really upsets me !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.